Thank you for your interest in First Tee - Augusta volunteer opportunities. We are always looking for volunteers! Our service area includes Richmond, Columbia, Burke and McDuffie Counties so we are in need of volunteers to help us reach the young people in those areas. You don't have to be a golfer to volunteer, just passionate about making a positive impact in the live of young people.
First Tee – Augusta will provide for you:
- An opportunity to learn about the game of golf and its life-enhancing values
- A volunteer description detailing expectations, policies and procedures
- Volunteer training and orientation
- Volunteer uniform: a logoed First Tee - Augusta golf shirt
First Tee – Augusta asks you to:
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Attend scheduled trainings
- Notify the organization beforehand if you will be absent
- Act in an appropriate and ethical manner at all times when involved with programs and the organization
- Must Pass Background Screening and Child Protection Course.
- Please take a moment to review the Prevention Policy below
The First Tee of Augusta is currently seeking volunteers for the following opportunities:
- Assistant Coaches – Assist The First Tee Coaches in delivering the golf and life skills curriculum.
- School Golf Program– Assist with school day golf program every other week during the school year. (Training Provided)
- Tournaments – Assist on the course during Tournaments and Events.
- LPGA*USGA Girls Golf– Assist with planning/chaperone Girls Golf activities.
First Tee - Augusta believes all kids deserve to feel excited to grow, safe to fail and better equipped for whatever for whatever comes next At First Tee - Augusta, we do this by exposing them to the game of golf, but more importantly, their inner strength; with coaches who help them navigate on and off the course. We are looking for passionate and caring individuals in the Thomson area to help us engage more children and parents Please join us for in interest meeting for more information
- Option 1: Thursday March 10, 2022
- Option 2: Thursday March 24, 2022
- Option 3: Thursday May 12, 2022
- Option 4 Thursday, August, 25, 2022
- Option 5: Thursday November 10, 2022